Thursday 27 June 2013

Project 4: Dwarf Custom Blood Bowl Team

Thought I would post some pictures of my next project. A dwarf team built from the Avatars of War, Dwarf Berserkers set. This is a first for me as I am trying to create helmets and shoulder pads to make them look more Blood Bowl like.

I don't have very much experience with green stuff so I have bought head bits from letthedicedecide to make helmet moulds, chopped up parts of the dwarf horn from the Avatar of War set. Also chopped up a Black Orc's head and knee plates to make shoulder pads. I then created some casts using Instant Mold so I can create multiple copies.



The Blitzer below had parts of the horn for shoulder pads, and initial a cast of a dragon for wings on the helmet which I replaced with home made fans.



The Runner below has parts of a Black Orc's head for shoulder pads.


Another thing I am going to try with the this team is zenithal highlighting. Below is a picture of a long beard, with a sculpted helmet and black orc helmet for shoulder pads.


1 comment:

  1. Play popular free online pokies 50 lions - you can play on a mobile without any sort of financial investment.

    ReplyDelete